Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Beginnings...

A new sun rises, it gives me hope,
The tethers of a new beginning, I now grope..
Life seems beautiful with so much to see,
It feels complete, with just you and me...

The dawn brings to me, a drop of dew,
Fresh as grass, this world so new,
Every emotion here lives and thrives,
No pain or anger, no sad lives...

Happiness surrounds me, it fills my heart,
The joy overflows, as in surprise I start,
I see a side of me I've never seen before,
It lay hidden deep, but its not hidden anymore...

For everyone can witness it, my new day,
Basking in its glorious warmth, I pray,
For this feeling of being loved to last forever,
I don't want to be sad now, I won't be ever...

I walk in the sun, my head held high,
A free person, with a love for clear sky,
The blue of the sky looks at me and smiles,
It basks in my strength too, for a while...

For I am strong, and its a new day,
A new beginning, for me now awaits,
A happy laugh betrays my pleasure,
I love you my dear, you're my only treasure!!

^_^

1 comment: