Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A plea..

Girl you got tears in my eye,
I understand little but you did try,
Your heart deep inside which is so sad,
How can anyone hurt you so bad?

I took my tear on my finger,
Hope God gives you true love that will linger,
Forever and ever till all eternity,
Someone who will love you more than me..

I love you so, my darling, my dear,
But in my heart I always have fear,
I'll make you unhappy someday,
I wish you could forever with me stay..

I want you for me, so selfish I am,
Want to be yours, want to be your man,
Hold you close and wipe all your tears,
Be by your side, have you always near..

I know we can't be together that way,
I don't want to hurt you by going away,
The anguish is tearing me apart,
What do I do girl, you have my heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment